- Promote hair regrowth
- Stop hair loss
This how-to-use iodine for hair loss recipe is based on a huge success story we recently shared on our website.
To make it short, he tried a bunch of treatments (both prescribed and natural-remedy based) for his patchy hair loss (aka Alopecia Areata) and this was the ONLY remedy that gave him solid results AFTER ONLY 2 MONTHS (with even more hair filling in within 4-5 months).
You can read the entire story here.
- Decolorized iodine tincture (Some also use regular iodine for hair loss)
- Coconut oil + Vitamin E oil (Optional for nourishing scalp and prevent itchy scalp)
- Multivitamins (For high-quality recommendations, click here)
- Apply the decolorized iodine tincture every night to the bald or thinning areas using Q-tips for precise application.
- (Optional) Apply the coconut oil and vitamin E mixture every other day if you are experiencing scalp itchiness from the use of iodine. (You definitely don’t want to cause any inflammation by scratching those areas)
- Take your choice of multivitamin everyday.