- Extends the growth phase
- Elevates hair growth markers
- Increases dermal thickness
This bhringraj hair growth oil recipe is based on a 2009 research study. The researchers note that by adding these 2 additional herbs with specific ratios directed in this recipe, it resulted the most significant hair growth activities.
To find out how bhringraj / eclipta alba helps with hair growth, read our detailed review here.
- Herb #1: Eclipta alba / bhringraj powder 40g
- Herb #2: Hibiscus rose sinensis powder (Hawaiian hibiscus) 40g
- Herb #3: Nardostachys jatamansi powder (spikenard) 20g
- Coconut oil 100ml (100g)
- Eclipta alba juice 400g
You can also buy bhringraj leaves instead and use an electric herb grinder to grind it into a powder.
- Mix all 3 herb powders (bhringraj, hibiscus rose sinensis, and nardostachys jatamansi) and add a little bit of juice to make a thick paste
- Heat coconut oil in a pot
- Once coconut oil melts, add the paste and mark the level
- Add the rest of the juice into the pot
- Heat it on medium until the liquid boils down to just above where you originally marked