If you are really concerned about hair thinning and want to stimulate new hair growth, then, this is a must-try homemade shampoo recipe using the following ingredients: castile soap (casting agent), olive oil (hair nourishing and growth stimulating), and a number of other essential oils (for preventing hair loss).
Want to make your own ALL natural hair loss shampoo from scratch at home? As you are about to see, making natural shampoo is actually really easy. The bad news? There’s none!
- 2/3 cup of coconut milk for nourishing and foaming properties
- 2/3 cup of castile liquid soap for a natural cleaning agent
- 1 tbsp of vitamin E oil for antioxidant and preservative properties
- 1 tbsp of olive oil for promoting hair growth
- 10 drops of rosemary oil for preventing hair loss and stimulating regrowth
- 10 drops of lavender oil for preventing hair loss and adding pleasant smell
- 10 drops of tea tree oil for getting rid of dandruff and soothing flaky scalp
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bottle
- Shake it thoroughly to mix well
- Use it daily for shampooing your hair
- Gently massage your scalp with the liquid
- Leave it for 5 minutes, so essential oils can get fully absorbed onto the scalp
- Rinse it well