- Increases hair counts
- Increases dermal thickness
- Increases follicle depth
- Stimulate hair growth
This pine needle hair growth recipe is made in reference to a 2013 research study (read this post for detail).
In the experiment, the researchers observed hair growth stimulating activities looking at hair count, follicle depth, and dermal thickness in JUST 4 WEEKS (28 days).
When the researchers further analyzed hormone levels such as VEGF, IGF-1, and ALP (hair growth indicators), all of these hormones were also aligned with healthy hair growth.
Interestingly, the study shows that both 2% and 4% pine needle extract showed very similar results for promoting hair growth.
Here, we will make a 4% pine needle oil hair growth recipe.
- 36 drops of pure pine needle oil
- 6 tsp (30ml) of Grapeseed oil (refer to this post to learn more about grapeseed oil)
- Amber glass bottle with a dropper
- Add both oils in the amber glass bottle
- Mix them well by gently shaking the bottle
- Apply several drops of the mixture onto the thinning hair area
- Massage the oil onto the scalp for 5-10 minutes
- Apply the oil to a hair thinning spot twice a day
- Repeat the process for at least 4 weeks to see results