One recent report analyzed 369 hair regrowth cases in 23 studies using Korean traditional medicine practice. The report talks about something called “pharmacopuncture”, a new form of treatment that combines the acupuncture needle therapy and the use of herb extracts.
It turns out safflower seeds are the MOST used herb for stimulating hair regrowth in pharmacopuncture.
Read the entire article about pharmacopuncture for hair loss here and this is a related hair growth recipe.
- 30ml of cold-pressed safflower seed oil (6 tsp)
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 15 drops of peppermint oil
- Mix the oils well
- Use the derma roller to the scalp
- Apply the mixture
- Massage your scalp for 5 minutes for better absorption