This easy yet equally powerful hair recipe uses two simple ingredients – grapeseed oil and tea tree oil – for dandruff prevention and deep scalp and follicle nourishment.
Tea tree oil is hands-down natural treatment when it comes to treating dandruff, itchy and flaky scalp issues.
Grapeseed’s high content of omega 6 linoleic acid is another great addition to sooth the itchy and scaly scalp, a study shows. Linoleic acid also provides a light-weight protective layer to keep the scalp and hair strands fully moisturized without making it feel greasy.
- 5 drops of Tea tree essential oil
- 2 tsp of cold-pressed grape seed oil (for its purity without any hexane or chemical residue)
- Mix the ingredients into a bottle
- Apply onto the scalp and hair strands
- Leave the tea tree and grapeseed oil for hair overnight
- Wash it well in the morning
Use the hair oil mix 3 times a week.