- Prevent hair loss
- Promote hair regrowth
Here is a basic (and the most straight) way to make onion juice hair mask for stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Cut the onions into small pieces
- Use a juicer or a blender until it becomes liquidy (If you don’t have a juicer, use a grater with the fine side)
- (Optional) Use a cheese cloth to squeeze out the liquid into a bowl
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply onion juice onto the scalp: Fingers, a cotton ball, a basting brush, and a glass eye dropper bottle (the most sanitary way).
- Part your hair and gently press it into your scalp
- (Optional) Cover your hair with a haircap
- Leave it for 30 minutes to up to 1 hour
- Wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner
- A study applied onion juice twice a day for two months.
- If you don’t want to go through all the trouble of chopping and blending to make your onion juice, check out this onion juice extract (100% pure non-alcohol version).