This homemade DIY shampoo recipe is rather simple, quick and super easy to make by taking a shortcut. All you need is a number of essential and carrier oils that are proven to stop hair loss and regrow hair.
If you want to make your own hair loss shampoo, yet not a big fan of the “everything from scratch” approach, you are not alone. Follow this simple guide to make your shampoo within 3 minutes!
- Your current shampoo (make sure it’s SLS and paraben free like this one, which is 16 oz)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 10 drops of rosemary oil
- 10 drops of lavender oil
- 10 drops of cedarwood oil
- 10 drops of peppermint oil
- Combine all ingredients into the shampoo
- Mix them well
- Shampoo your hair daily
- Leave it at least for 5 minutes, so the essential oils in the shampoo can stimulate your scalp
- Rinse it well