This hair growth recipe is based on our latest hair loss success story.
- Micro-needling device (ex: derma roller)
- Biotin supplement (see TOP 5)
- Nizoral shampoo (optional)
- Apply Rogaine to the thinning area of the scalp 6 times a week.
- Use a derma roller or a derma pen once a week.
Apply the derma pen onto the thinning hair spots by moving the pen from left to right and front to back (in various directions) for 10 minutes. Also, do not apply Rogaine on the day you use the derma pen.
- Take Biotin supplement once a day.
How long to see results?
He says he first started with Rogaine in June 2018. But the real hair regrowth started when he started using a derma pen as an addition, which was January 2019 (6 months later).
He updated his final results in March 2019.
So while the whole process took him 9 months, he was able to see visible new hair growth after 2 months of derma rolling onto the scalp.
Here is the timeline:
- June 2018: Rogaine only
- Dec 2018: Added Biotin
- Jan 2019: Started micro-needling his scalp (Expedited hair regrowth)
- Mar 2019: Shared his hair regrowth success
NOTE: He does it before he goes to sleep.